Highlighted
Administrator

Welcome to the Silicon Labs Community 2.0

[ Edited ]

Hello, Silicon Labs’ community members

We are happy to introduce the new community design to help you easily explore, learn, develop, and get support. We created 6 new pages to display existing content better and highlight featured content.

The landing page is designed to give you a holistic view of the community and help you quickly find what you are looking for. Just click a topic that you are interested in. You will see most recent posts, knowledge base and popular topics in one place.

1-landing-page.png

You can get answers to specific product-related questions and general discussions.

2-forum-page.png

The share page is the place where you can share design ideas and projects with other community members.

3-share-page.png

The training page is a hub for Silicon Labs’ learning materials including how-to videos, lectures, and white papers.

4-training-page.png 

You can browse different software, hardware, reference design, and third-party tools on the tools page.

5-tools-page.png

On the blog page, you will learn about industry trend, news, Silicon Labs’ customer success stories and interviews

6-blog-page.png

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below!

Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs

Re: Welcome to the Silicon Labs Community 2.0

Hi,

I am new to Silicon Labs. 

I just need to post a question in the community. Where can I start from?

Thanks.

Baarini

Re: Welcome to the Silicon Labs Community 2.0

[ Edited ]

where you are. just click on the forum you want to post in, then click new message

erik