- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
08-12-2016 07:26 AM - edited 08-12-2016 07:39 AM
Starting from August 2016, we will be conducting a community survey to capture data on how well our community is helping members and gain insight into how many support cases are being deflected due to finding your answers on the community.
Here's a brief overview of the survey:
- The survey is comprised of five questions in total (4 multiple-choice questions and 1 open-ended question)
- Please note that the survey will pop up to members who logged into the community only.
- Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential.
- If you decline to take a survey, you won’t see it within 6 months.
We appreciate your time and will actively use it to improve our services to you. Let us know if you have any questions regarding the survey in the comments below.
Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs