Re: NEW MEMBER? Please introduce yourself here

Hi. I'm Roman. I'm Russian old student.

And I'm trying to deal with 8-bit mcu (busy bee & laser bee)

Hi, my name is Mohammad, I've been working in embedded software for the past 10 years. I've worked on a few systems that involved the BLE112 module (mostly using BGLib and BGAPI over UART).

I look forward to engaging with the community and learning more about the new Blue Gecko Modules and helping where I can.

- Mohammad

www.novelbits.io

Hey guys and girls, 

I am Aidan (Medicineman2500) and I have recently started learning 'real' embedded C/C++ as well as delving into hardware architecture and flurry of other cs topics. I really love embedded and I think it is where I will stay and grow, hopefully I will end up in either embedded C/C++ dev or even FPGA dev. I have done a bunch of stuff with Arch linux and continue to learn everything I can about programming. 

Thanks!

oh and also I recently bought the Zero Gecko 222 STK, which is what brings me to this forum.

Hello, my name is aamir and I am a student in shariah , uae

Hello! My name is Razvan. I'm from Romania and i study computer science, and i like working in embedded

Hi,

I'm Steve, an 32 years old theatertechnician who started two years ago on a road that eventually will lead me to a bachelor in electronics & ICT. My interests go out to analogue electronics, show control networks (sACN, ART-net, dmx, dali, dante, ..), IoT & IoE...

Happy to be able to learn here.

Hi, I am spanish. I am a old radio amateur, my callsign is EA2HW. Retired.

Greetings, Enio 

Hi I am Mario

currently trying to get Thread running on the Mesh networking kit. I am very interested in the comparison of Zigbee versus Thread.

Hope this forum will help me.

Best

Mario

I'm Yasu from Japan.

I have a question that is difficult for me. I want to understand it.

But I'm very bad at English. So my reading and response are very slow, and make some strange sentence.

I'm sorry, but please tell me some answers.

Hi Guys,

I am Quennie.  My company bought the telegess devt kit.  I hope this forum can help me out on my questions. 

Thanks

I’m an old analog and digital circuit, and software system designer.  I'm familiar with dynamic simulation and data processing, storage, and display and physics, optics, sound, chemistry, aerospace, and oil and gas industries.  Did my previous PIC project back in 2001.  Now, I have a need to get interested in microcontrollers again.

My first question: How does one go about posting a new question (rather than a reply) in one of the forums?  I need to program a microcontroller that can count a 10MHz TCXO with a 32-bit counter and have five capture time count registers that can capture on the change of five inputs.  Where and how should I ask for advice on what starter or development kit to get?

Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi, @JohnHerbster

First of all, welcome to the Silicon Labs Community! Robot Happy 

In order to post your question, you just need to choose the right forum board.

For example, go to our 32-bit MCU forum: http://community.silabs.com/t5/32-bit-MCU/bd-p/2

You will see the 'Post Message' button at the top of the forum topic threads as below. Click on it, and then you should be able to ask your question to other forum members. 

post msg-2.png

Please let me know if you have any other questions!  

Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs

Hello All,

I am Janjua, based in Dublin Ireland.

Maintain and Co-own LinuxIoT Project at http://www.linuxiot.org

No guru, here to seek assistance from you all, won't stay quiet if there is space for any contribution.

Looking forward!

Thanks.

Janjua, Weqaar

Hi,

I'm Pradeep. I'm experienced embedded system professional from India currently working in Netherlands.

Interestingly very first project was based c8051f021 8 bit-mcu. Currently I'm interested in Silicon lab wireless mcu.

Best Regards,

Pradeep 

Hi, I am Hari Prasaath K. I am just getting into my first job as Embedded Engineer, going to work with si1062 microcontroller. I am completely new to this controller, so I am looking for a help to start from basics.

Hello:

I am a private user located in Southern CA, and was reviewing my loaded programs on my PC, and noticed I have a "Windows Driver Package-Silicon Labratories Port (03/19/2014 6.7.0.0) loaded on my system. It was loaded on 2/5/2017, and there are no other programs I loaded the same day. I do not have any idea what this entry is, what it does, and what other program might be using it- can someone please enlighten me? I did look in my Ports in Device Manager, and do not have any entry except for "USB Serial Port (COM5), Mfr is FTDI, which is another one of those nebulous drivers of unknown use.

I appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks!

Intro -.-. --.-

Hello everybody,

I am a full professor at a small German university and teaching various topics in electrical engineering and mechatronics, i.e. microprocessors and - systems, uP applications in industrial control, robotics and communications.

I am also a radio amateur since more than 40 years and from time to time, I also do some education for radio amateurs (also morse code) and development of applications in this field.

Thank you for you future answers and help,

Greetings, --...  ...--  de df5zx / yl3je

Younix,

Embedded software engineer especially in driver implementation.

Started working with Silabs superset Si2183 (Demod + Si2141 Tuner integration).