- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
12-03-2015 08:10 AM - edited 12-03-2015 08:12 AM
You can update your personal information and control who see the information in the My Settings pages.
To update your personal information
- Log into your account
- Click on My Settings
- Click on the Personal Profile tab and then go to Personal Information
- Update your name, signature, title, location, personal web page, biography (always public) and private notes
- Click Save once finished.
To control your privacy settings
- Click on My Settings.
- Click on the Preferences tab and then go to
- Choose privacy settings
- Click Save.
Show private information in profile to
Choose who can see the private information that users enter in their My Setting pages. The choices are everyone, friends only, and no one.
Show email address to
Choose who can see a user’s email address. The choices are everyone, friends only, and no one.
Show online status to
Choose who can see the user’s online status. The choices are everyone, friends only, and no one
Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs