- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
09-11-2014 06:12 AM - last edited on 05-20-2015 04:27 AM by Siliconlabs
Silicon Labs shows a large scale ZigBee Network in action at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas. Learn more at www.silabs.com/zigbee.
ZigBee is the standard for wireless mesh networking technology enabling highly reliable low power low power connectivity for home, commercial, industrial applications.
At Aria hotel, the temperature, lighting, curtains, door lock and even the menu bar are controlled using ZigBee enabled devices. Using a ZigBee remote or on-screen display, or a ZigBee touch screen display, you can set the right room temperature, you can turn each light on and off, you can open and close the curtains, even control the privacy settings on a door and control the entertainment system.
Our complete solution of ZigBee silicon, software, and tools is provided to customers in an easy to work with framework. That makes adding ZigBee wireless connectivity to customers in the applications simple and straightforward.
- Wireless and RF Product Selector Guide
- Ember ZigBee EM35x Solutions Guide
- Ember EM35x Series Development Environment Solutions Guide
- Wireless MCU Solutions Guide
- Energy Harvesting Solutions Guide
- Full Product Selector Guide
Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs