- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
03-27-2014 06:56 AM
Here's a new beta release of energyAware Commander.
Zero Gecko unlock also requires a new kit firmware, to be released in beta soon.
Changes since 2.82:
* Added support for Zero Gecko unlock.
* Added support for Linux x86_64.
* Fixed issue with connection failed when starting from command line repeatedly.
* Fixed firmware upgrade on Mac OS X and Linux x86_64.
03-27-2014 10:51 AM
A firmware package which supports unlocking ZG devices is now available here: http://community.silabs.com/t5/Tools-Beta-Releases
06-17-2014 04:23 AM - edited 06-17-2014 04:33 AM
Nevermind this post (it was just './eACommander --help' of course...)
Hi. Where can I find documentation for the command line options of (this version of) eACommander? (I'm trying to flash to one of several connected kits using the command line)