- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
04-13-2017 04:50 AM - last edited on 07-25-2017 09:44 AM by Siliconlabs
Well, this are two interesting issue I'm currently facing, while handling the general i/o ports:
- Port 1.3 remains fixed at 1
- Port 0.0 when set to 0 in debugging mode, causes the debugger to disconnect. When the debugger runs in continuous mode.. i.e, the breakpoints are disabled; the debugger continues to work.
The required pins are configured as digital and push-pull modes.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-13-2017 11:19 AM
I did not see anything wrong in your attached code, but I prefer you could upload the code that blink p1.3 that you think not working as you have expected.
In the attached code I did not see any code that operate/toggle P1.3.
04-13-2017 09:03 PM - edited 04-13-2017 09:08 PM