Accepted Solution

Invalid project path

Hi.

I'm starting a new project for the EFM32PG12B500F1024GM48 device and when I create the Configurator project, I'm not able to build it.

Apparently, the include path to the SDK file related to this device doesn't exist. It's initially configured as:
"${StudioSdkPath}/platform/Device/SiliconLabs/EFM32PG12B/Include"

I've check and it doesn't exist.

Since I've found files related to this device on a different folder, I've changed the path to: "${StudioSdkPath}/platform/Device/SiliconLabs/EFM32PG1B/Include"

It solved the file path problem, but now I have other error. The type EMU_DCDCInit_TypeDef is not defined. It's on the em_emu.h file but is grayed out inside the "if defined" conditions.

Is this path incorrect?

Best regards,

Hugo.

Re: Invalid project path

Hi @HugoCunha,

No the path with "EFM32PG1B" in it cannot be used for the EFM32PG12 parts, that path is for the older PG1 family.  Which SDK is being used?  The EFM32PG12 is a fairly new part, so the relevant include files are only included with the Gecko SDK Suite (version 1.0.1 or 1.1.1) and the corresponding MCU SDK (5.1.3.0 or 5.2.2.0 respectively) and not the older Gecko SDK 5.0.0 or earlier.  Please make sure the Gecko SDK Suite is installed and that it is selected as the SDK for the project.

Thank you,

jpitt

Re: Invalid project path

Hi @jpitt,

That was the problem. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Hugo.