Once you have Git set up on Simplicity Studio V3 (see KB article - Source Control with Studio V3), you can clone a Git repository using the following steps:
1. In the Git perspective, click Clone a Git repository
2. Enter the URL
3. The other fields will auto-populate. So hit Next and finally, Finish
4. Once the repository is cloned, right click the repo and select Import Projects
5. Hit Next >> Finish, and all the projects should be imported
6. All the projects are now located in the IDE workspace and are available to build. Switch perspective back to the Simplicity perspective to see all the projects in the workspace.
7. Change and build projects here. You have successfully cloned your Git workspace into Simplicity Studio!