Autostart of energy profiler how to disable?!

In subject!

Re: Autostart of energy profiler how to disable?!

sorry i don't understand what's the issue, do you mind to elaborate the issue in more detail?
WeiguoLu

Every time I run code on my Starter kit the GUI (perspective) in SImplicity switch automatically to Energy Profiler. I dont need it right now and it is really annoying.

Hope this clarifies the problem.

Anyone?

Hello @ryboza,

I am sorry you're having issues with running code on the embedded target from Studio.

In order to provide good and meaningful support, can you please provide more details on the exact flow that you are using and the target part and kit?

I ask this because there are several ways to upload code and start running a program on a connected target from Studio.

If you are starting the program from the Studio IDE perspective, the default launch configuration for EFM32 parts for example, does use the Energy Profiler. But, there is a different flow that allows you to just flash the part with the application and this will also start the code on the target.

I am assuming that you are familiar with the Debug flow, where the launch configuration allows you to start debugging the code after it's been flashed to the target.

Thank you for using Studio, and thank you in advance for providing more details so that we can best assist you.

Regards,

Sead

Hi,

1. Yes, debug flow works super!

2. "But, there is a different flow that allows you to just flash the part with the application and this will also start the code on the target."  Sounds good, how it works? I hope it is one click solution Robot Happy

thanks!

Highlighted

Simplicity Studio V4, try:

Launcher->Getting started->demo->

choose "run" mode

press start.

If you choose

"run under energy profiler" mode,

then energy profiler will start.

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Silicon Labs

WeiguoLu