Si446x Matching & RXD Interrupts?

Hello all,

I am using a 3 field adjustable length packet format.  I have in the first field 1 byte that is used for matching purposes.  The matching works, but what I seem to get is an interrupt that a match has occurred, but no interrupt to say that the entire packet has been received.

Can anyone tell me what the specific chain of events are, and some reasons why I would not receive a RXD interrupt?

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Si446x Matching & RXD Interrupts?

Hello all,

Since this forum does not appear to allow editing, this is an edit to my first/previous post.

I found that when I turned OFF the interrupts for MATCH, I was still getting them. This, I found is documented.  Having turned these off however, appears to *also* allow the RXD interrupt to fire.  This is what I wanted since previously I was only able to download from the chip 6 bytes, rather than the expected 20 bytes.  I do have code to download only the available bytes so that is not a problem - but it becomes a problem due to time and timing.

Again, an edit to my original post for the benefit of others who may have the same/similar problems.

Tim