Si4432 FIFO not being written

Hello everyone.

I have been trying to write the Si4432 FIFO to transmit data. All other registers are being written and being read. But unfortunately, I am not getting a hang of how to write the si4432 FIFO. Upon reading the FIFO register 7F, I am getting 0x12 in return.

Also upon writing 0x09 to Register 0x07, the module is not going into Tx mode and upon reading status register 0x02, it reads 0x21(0x20 | 0x01 where 0x01 is for Rx Mode).

I think I am making some mistake. Can anybody please help?

Regards,

Keyshav

Re: Si4432 FIFO not being written

TX FIFO is not readable. You can only write the data into FIFO without verification.
RX FIFO can only have valid data after a packet is received. If there is no packet received, you may get random data or initial value.

Ho did you decide that Tx is not successful? Since a packet may be short, the time in Tx state may be short. Maybe you can monitor the current consumption of the chip/board to decide whether there is ever Tx operation.

Thanks,
Juanyong

TX FIFO is not readable. You can only write the data into FIFO without verification.
RX FIFO can only have valid data after a packet is received. If there is no packet received, you may get random data or initial value.

Ho did you decide that Tx is not successful? Since a packet may be short, the time in Tx state may be short. Maybe you can monitor the current consumption of the chip/board to decide whether there is ever Tx operation.

Thanks,
Juanyong

Thank you for your reply. sorry for my late reply. I had activated interrupts for fifo under flow and tx fifo empty and both qwere activated, inspite of me writing the fifo. can you please tell me the activating sequence which you followed. where might I be going wrong?