Keyfob demo - can't reprogram the DVK

I have the DVK called EZR-LEDK1W-434. This kit comes with a key fob transmitter (Si4010) and a separate receiver board (Si4355).

I need to make some mods to the example code for my customer's application.

I have a project called EZRADIO_SI4X55_1W_KEYFOB_DEMO_KEIL.wsp, which I believe is the correct code for the receiver board. It compiles and programs fine. But the board doesn't work now.

There is just a little more history to this. I tried to reprogram the receiver using the wrong project at first. That's when it stopped working.

Also, if it matters, this receiver is on a board with the toolstick edge connector - I am not using a toolstick programming adapter, rather I have soldered to the C2 pads, adapted over to the USB programmer.

I know there are some other things on the target board but they don't seem to get in the way of how I am using it. 

Can someone confirm that this is the correct project for this kit? And if it is, maybe some help with why my board is dead?

Thanks

Re: Keyfob demo - can't reprogram the DVK

Update - if I use the hex file that came in the project folder, the board works. But if I build the project in IDE and program, it does not. The target device in IDE is correct (8051F930). What else could be the problem?

There are no errors and no warnings when I build the project, and I have not made any changes to the code (yet).

Thanks

More investigation -

the program is restarting about every second. I looked at the A51 file and the WDT is disabled. But just to check I added PCA0MD &= ~0x40; in main(). I put a breakpoint just before and just after this. When the program restarts, PCA0MD is zero at the first breakpoint. So what else can make the program restart?

What does the RSTSRC register say?