How to configure the EZRadioPro (Radio Si4463 , MCU F930) for demodulation and mixing

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am trying to find the specific code to see how the demodulation and mixing was done for the demo code. Actually I need to be able to change the demodulation and mixing part of the code so that I can use it for my project. I have found the demo code for the RX part, but don't understand where to work to see the how demodulation and the mixing was done here.

Arifur. 

Re: How to configure the EZRadioPro (Radio Si4463 , MCU F930) for demodulation and mixing

At least for the SI4463, the demodulation is handled by the chip and is set by the WDS to ether on / off keying, or FSK / GFSK...

can you tell us more about what you are trying to accomplish?

Re: How to configure the EZRadioPro (Radio Si4463 , MCU F930) for demodulation and mixing

Indeed, it would be good to know more about what kind of signals you would like to see exactly. 

Jose

Thank you for the feedback.

I gather that the EZRadioPro / Si4463 is intended specifically for digital / binary communications.  We were hoping to use the EZRadio for a more generic demodulation application where we would mix a broad band  signal with a carrier in order to move a part of the spectrum down to the base-band.  For example, mix the broadband antenna spectrum with 100MHz. and shift a portion of the spectrum starting at 100MHz. down to the base-band.  The intention here is not to obtain digital / binary "Data" out, but rather an analog signal that would be the result of the mixing operation.

I must say, I am not an expert in this area.  That said, would it be correct to say that what we are trying to do, as outlined above, would not be an appropriate application for the EZRadioPro / Si4463?  Is the EZRodioPro / Si4463 intended specifically for digital / binary communication?

Best Regards
Arifur