- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
03-16-2017 10:29 AM - last edited on 07-24-2017 02:07 PM by Siliconlabs
i can't understand how the i2c work with this module.
As the Guide said i've programmed the device with the Xpress Configuration tool. I kept the same Adress 0xE0.
In my program i wait for the INT pin to be low then i start a communication.
Here i've some questions for you...
1) i need to send just 0xE0 as adress or i need to shift and add 1 on the LSB or i need to add just 1 (0xE1)?
2) what is the indicate frequency to operate
3)if the Device send me the ACK after i send the adress will it send me the other 3 byte as well or i need to do something?
I'm sorry for my english and for my question, that are probably stupid.
Thank you for the help