Si1143 proximity and light sensor, temperature characteristics

Hi,

I need working characteristics of Si1143 at different temperatures. I am using this sensor in a very sensitive way. I may have to determine a threshold value for on-off switch. I couldn't find any document on the internet and forums. Anyone have worked on this issue ? Thanks.

Re: Si1143 proximity and light sensor, temperature characteristics

Hi,

Can you be more specific about what characteristics you're looking for at different temperatures?

Regards,

Tony

Thanks for reply. I'm trying to get information about what is the sensitivity of light sensor at different temperatures. For example, at 30 Celsius degree light sensor give a reaction like, lets say 500 i don't really know what is stand for but it's just an example, in the same conditions what is the reaction for 80 Celsius degree. I wanna know the what is the working condition at -45 through 80 Celsius degree at same conditions, everything stays the same just relative to temperature. Thanks.

I'm sorry but we don't have that information. You may have to evaluate the sensor with own setup and see if the output result is acceptable.

Regards,

Tony

Highlighted

Thanks for your time.

Regards