Si1133 INT channels

I can't make Si1133 generate accurate INT perids when 2 channels are selected for generating INT

I don't know if it's either my code mistake, or this feature is buggy by Si1133 hardware.

Configure:

#1. 1 channel used (enabled, INT en), measrate 1s, meascount0 4 (period 4s)

#2. channels used (enabled, INT en), measrate 1s, meascount0 4 (period 4s), meascount1 40 (period 40s)

Results:

#1 works perfectly, measured period with oscilloscope 4s

#2 doesn't work correctly, measured period for ch1 [3-5s] (varying), ch2 period ~43s.

Re: Si1133 INT channels

Hi,

Can you reduce the measrate setting to less than 0.5s and increase the meascount setting to see if that works? The internal clock used for autonomous measurement will be off when the measrate is large (>0.5s).

For a low-frequency measurement (<2Hz), I would also recommend you use the forced mode measurement and let the MCU control the clock.

Regards,

Tony

Highlighted

Re: Si1133 INT channels

Can you reduce the measrate setting to less than 0.5s and increase the meascount setting to see if that works? The internal clock used for autonomous measurement will be off when the measrate is large (>0.5s).

Yup that helped me. When measrate is <=0.5s i get stable periods. Thank you TonyQ.