Highlighted

SENSOR-EXP-EVB GPIO

Hi,

I'm a student and I got the SENSOR-EXP-EVB from my visit the last year to the embedded world in Nuremberg.

The thing is that I'd like to connect it to a breadboad which is connected to my raspberry pi but I can't find the GPIO scheme of this sensor, I mean... I dont know what's the order of them, May you share some scheme with him about it please?

Thanks in advance,

Tomas

Re: SENSOR-EXP-EVB GPIO

According to the linked web page, the schematic is available from within Simplicity Studio. I guess you'll have to bite the bullet and download and install it.

vanmierlo wrote:

According to the linked web page, the schematic is available from within Simplicity Studio. I guess you'll have to bite the bullet and download and install it.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, the problem is that I have only the sensor and I can't connect it to the pc to check it with the simplicity studio :-(

I already downloaded and check it but no way without the device connected.

EXP board schematics will be under your Simplicity Studio folder under:

\SiliconLabs\SimplicityStudio\v2\doc\EFM32\EFM32EXP\kits

I found more than one in the folder, so I will post the ones I found for you.

Also take a look here

http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/32-bit-microcontroller-tools.aspx

As a student you might be a bit short of dosh (money) Looks like silicon labs are virtually giving the Gecko kits away!!! I would go grab one if I was you, they are virtually paying you take them away!!!

LG