- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
05-20-2016 11:57 PM
- Is the silicon labs HRM algorithm that comes along with Si1144-AAGX can be implemented in Microcontrollers from other manufacturers? We are adding Si1144-AAGX HRM sensor to our existing product
- Can we connect HRM44-GGG-PS postage stamp board directly to our microcontroller that runs silicon labs HRM algorithm? I found that HRM44-GGG-PS works along BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB board, is BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use HRM44-GGG-PS?
- When will be your Thunderboard wear will be available for purchase? (https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-79072)
04-17-2017 07:01 AM
Yes, we will contact you. If you do not hear from someone on our team please let us know.
One question from this thread that I can answer here is:
Questions: "Can we connect HRM44-GGG-PS postage stamp board directly to our microcontroller that runs silicon labs HRM algorithm? I found that HRM44-GGG-PS works along BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB board, is BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use HRM44-GGG-PS?"
Answer: Yes. The BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use the HRM44-GGG-PS. In this setup it simply acts as a bridge between the MCU STK and the wrist EVB.