Highlighted

Need some details about Si1144-AAGX HRM monitoring optical sensor and it's evaluation board HRM44-GG

- Is the silicon labs HRM algorithm that comes along with Si1144-AAGX can be implemented in Microcontrollers from other manufacturers?  We are adding Si1144-AAGX HRM sensor to our existing product

- Can we connect HRM44-GGG-PS postage stamp board directly to our microcontroller  that runs silicon labs HRM algorithm? I found that HRM44-GGG-PS works along BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB board, is BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use  HRM44-GGG-PS?

- When will be your Thunderboard wear will be available for purchase? (https://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-79072)

Re: Need some details about Si1144-AAGX HRM monitoring optical sensor and it's evaluation board HRM4

Hello,

We will contact you regarding these questions via email.   Thanks.

Re: Need some details about Si1144-AAGX HRM monitoring optical sensor and it's evaluation board HRM4

Hi colin,

can u contact me too?

I have similar questions for that products

Hi colin,

can u contact me too?

I have similar questions for our company`s products,thanks.

Yes, we will contact you.  If you do not hear from someone on our team please let us know.

One question from this thread that I can answer here is:

Questions: "Can we connect HRM44-GGG-PS postage stamp board directly to our microcontroller  that runs silicon labs HRM algorithm? I found that HRM44-GGG-PS works along BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB board, is BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use  HRM44-GGG-PS?"

Answer: Yes.  The BIOMETRIC-EXP-EVB is mandatory to use the HRM44-GGG-PS.  In this setup it simply acts as a bridge between the MCU STK and the wrist EVB.

Regards,

David