I2c sensor reading with BGM121 project

Hi everon,

I'm new to programing with bluetooth. And I'm going to build a project to read data from I2C sensor with Blue Gecko Module(SLWSTK6102A). The I2C sensor(Temperature and Humidity) is on a PCB. 

I will use the BGM121 to send the data to the App(Blue Gecko).

My plan is modify the code from Software Example(SOC-Smart Phone App). 

My problem: 1.I don't know which code file I shoud look at and make the change.

2. I am not very clear abou the GATT setting.

Or, is making a empty bluetooth project easier than changing the software example(I guess not).

I know all these question are very noob. Please help me. Thank you very much!Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Re: I2c sensor reading with BGM121 project

I recommend you start with the thunder board react project:

http://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/wireless/bluetooth/thunderboard-react-kit-sensor-cl...

This has the BGM111 and a temp humidity sensor. Then you can take away the parts that are not needed.

Hi, I have already purchased the BGM 121 development kit, so I would like to work with that. If there is a guide on how to get started, that would be helpful.

Through my research, apparently there is some software to convert BGScript into a format/file that can be read by the BGM 121.

Can you post to the wireless support forum or enter a technical support request for BGM121? This forum is for sensor products and we are not experts on these tools. I apologize for the redirect but I do not see how to reassign this myself.

@jogammel Assuming you have moderator rights you should be able to choose Options, Move Message to place the message thread in a different forum.