May 2017 Member Spotlight: YK

by Administrator Siliconlabs on ‎05-19-2017 02:58 AM

We are featuring one of the Silicon Labs Community members who is active or new in the community on a monthly basis to help members connect with each other.

Meet our May member of the month: YK

YK.png

Q: Congrats on becoming our featured member of the month! Can you introduce yourself to our community members?

My name is YiKai Chen from Climax Technology Co., LTD, Taipei, Taiwan. I am dedicated and interested in low power wireless protocols such as Zigbee, Contiki 6LowPan, Thread, BLE, z-Wave, DECT ULE, etc. We have worked on Zigbee products for more than 9 years and are using EM358x and EFR32 for our Zigbee products now.

Q: How did you know about the Silicon Labs Community?

When I start to use EM358x and EFR32, distributor suggests searching Silicon Labs Community when we have any question or problem. I used to work this way on another forum so I do the same thing on Silicon Labs Community.

Q: What features, products, services would you like to see in the future from Silicon Labs?

I would like to see more organized and detail documents about your products and more intelligent search for your products and application notes.

Q: What advice would you give to someone new to the community?

Be patient, search and read if there is any existing answer to your issue on the community. If not, don’t afraid to ask. We are willing to help.