Accepted Solution

Zigbee AppBuilder with Micrium RTOS

Hello 

I have registered my account with permission for accessing Micrium RTOS. I have installed Zigbee SDK and Micrium OS 5.0.0 in package manager. However, when I build the Zigbee demo project with Micrium RTOS ticked in Plugin tab, the compiler complained that files are not found. 

Some files related to Micrium RTOS, especially micrium-rtos-main.c cannot be found anywhere in SDK, nor in the project folder. Is anyone here successfully build the Zigbee project with Micrium RTOS? 

Re: Zigbee AppBuilder with Micrium RTOS

Hi eamars,

The work to integrate EmberZNet stack with Micrium OS has not been completed. The plugin was unintentionally added to App Builder in EmberZNet 5.9.2 but the mistake has been corrected in 5.10.0. Please do not try to build any zigbee demo project with Micrium RTOS yet.

Best regards,

Yuping Xiao

Hello Yuping Xiao

Thank you for your reply. In addition to this, what is the timeframe for silicon labs to release the support of micrium rtos? Further more, will FreeRTOS become an alternative solution for scheduling Zigbee stack? 

Regards

Hi eamars,

From the technical support perspective, we don't have information to share on this yet. You may want to wait till we have more information, or discuss with your local sales contact if you have specific concerns.

Best regards,

Yuping