Accepted Solution

Looking for help building filter expressions for Zigbee captures in Ember Desktop.

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

My goal is to build a filter expression that will allow me to search for all Zigbee events/transactions that match a particular portion of a long address. Is this possible? I know how to search for an exact long address, but I question whether or not Ember Desktop allows one to filter for only a portion of the long address, without caring about the other bytes.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Administrator

Re: Looking for help building filter expressions for Zigbee captures in Ember Desktop.

Dear Alex Pelton,

Thank you for contacting Silicon Labs Technical Support. This reply is in regards to the case 00138892.

You can apply filters to match selected bytes like.

frameMatch(fifteenFour,"**88**EF**********"): Matches events where 15.4 frame contains
second byte equal to 0x88 and fourth byte equal to 0xEF.

​Please refer to section 25 Filter Language in the attached document.
Best Regards
Azam

Re: Looking for help building filter expressions for Zigbee captures in Ember Desktop.

Thank-you, Azam! I appreciate it.

I don't believe you attached a document?

Thank-you! Much appreciated.