Highlighted

How to change temperature update time of Contact Sensor Reference Design (RD-0030-0201)

I am a newbie to zigbee and OTA. I have a ZigBee Contact Sensor Reference Design (RD-0030-0201) and connected through ZigBee USB Virtual Gateway Reference Design. I configured with Pi and it is showing a Contact Sensor connected with it. But, contact sensor only update the temperature after 30mins. I want it to update temperature after every 1min.
FYI: I also went through AN728 reference guide, and I was unable understand what's happenning.

So, it will be helpful if someone tell me in great detail or share some related links on How to configure it's temperature update time.

Thanks in advance

How to change temperature update time of Contact Sensor Reference Design (RD-0030-0201)

I am a newbie to zigbee and OTA. I have a ZigBee Contact Sensor Reference Design (RD-0030-0201) and connected through ZigBee USB Virtual Gateway Reference Design. I configured with Pi and it is showing a Contact Sensor connected with it. But, contact sensor only update the temperature after 30mins. I want it to update temperature after every 1min.
FYI: I also went through AN728 reference guide, and I was unable understand what's happenning.

So, it will be helpful if someone tell me in great detail or share some related links on How to configure it's temperature update time.

Thanks in advance