- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
01-16-2015 08:51 AM
I am new to silabs ember platform. I have installed ember desktop and EmberZNet 5.4.0. I created a new application framework using the Silabs\em35x\app\framework\scenarios\zha\HaSam
Attached is the snapshot of the project that I created using new application framework.
01-19-2015 04:43 AM
I tried the example in v5.4.0 stack and they work very well.
This demo includes 3 device, HA Gateway, HA Light and HA Switch.
Please check the following tips to see if they can help you.
1) The example uses the application bootloader, so you need to download the image with the application bootloader in folder "[install dir]\em35x\tool\bootloader-em357\";
2) In the examples, both the "Heartbeat" and "Command line interface" are disabled, so you could not see the heartbeat and the CLIs could not be used.
3) If you could see nothing on the capture windown, you can enable the capture in more device. For example, if you already enable the capture in the gateway, you can also enable the capture in the light.
4) According to the readme.txt, press the button to form/join the network, and setup the Ez-Mode Commissioning mode.
Hope all these words can help you!!