Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Files Generated by Simplicity not Building on Rasp PI

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to follow this guide:

http://community.silabs.com/t5/Mesh-Knowledge-Base/Build-an-EZSP-SPI-host-application-on-a-Raspberry...

In step 4 I generate the files but when I transfer and try to build on the PI, it seems the linking of the include macros isn't transferred and I get errors such as:

afv2-bookkeeping.c:5:25: fatal error: ../../../platform/base/hal/micro/unix/compiler/gcc.h: No such file or directory #include PLATFORM_HEADER

Anybody have a fix?

Re: Files Generated by Simplicity not Building on Rasp PI

When you say you have transferred your files over to the raspberry pi, did you transfer over the whole stack?  Building the application requires the whole stack along with the files which have been generated with the stack.

I transferred the files created by hitting "generate". So I only transferred everything contained in that work space. I guess I don't understand how to transfer the entire stack over. Am I supposed to be transferring everything under .../gecko_sdk_suite/... or is there a different directory i should be transferring form?

You can use a program like WinSCP to do a file transfer over to the Raspberry Pi.  Another option would be to network mount your directory across to your Raspberry Pi, this is a little trickier and we are figuring out how to best do this and produce some instructions for it.

Sorry I didn't update, but I got it working. I simply didn't copy the whole directory over and keep the structure. I only copied the thread stack and the generated files which I guess made sense to me in my sleepy state.