Accepted Solution

CP2615 ASIO audio driver support on Windows

I plan to use AP's audio analyzer to carry out analysis on our CP2615 based USB audio device.  It is confirmed by Audio Precision's technical support that an ASIO audio driver must be available from solution vendor in order to make CP2615 compatible with their analyzer.  Is there such driver available for download ?

Please advice.

Paul

Re: CP2615 ASIO audio driver support on Windows

Hi @paulkuan,

Thank you for your inquiry about the CP2615 and ASIO driver support.  I am checking to see if we have any additional information about this, but I believe that the answer is no, we do not have an ASIO driver interface for the CP2615.  The CP2615 audio interface presents itself as a standard USB Audio class device with built in OS driver support.

I hope this helps, and I will let you know if I learn any new additional information.  Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mitch

Hi @paulkuan,

I just wanted to follow up to say that I have confirmed that we do not offer an ASIO driver for the CP2615.  Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mitch

Thank you.  I have got confirmation from Audio Precision's FAE that if no ASIO driver is available, CP2615 can still plug into the PC.  To measure CP2615's recording performance, we can use other 3rd party recording software to save the recording into a wav file, and then import into Audio Precision's test software for analysis  (with their audio analyzer machine connected to the same PC).  The only difference is that this part has to be done manually instead of automatically (as if ASIO driver is available). 

This thread can be closed.

Thanks.

Hi @paulkuan,

You are welcome for the support.  Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mitch