'ghost posts'

this has happened before, a subforum states a new post count and there are no new posts (at least not on the first page)

erik

Re: 'ghost posts'

I also still often encounter this.

Administrator

@erikm@vanmierlo Have you tried this link to find your unread posts? 

http://community.silabs.com/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/category-id/Discussions/tab/thread

Please let me know if the list shows nothing and you still see the new post count. 

Thanks, 

Nari | Community Manager | Silicon Labs

[ Edited ]

The link reveals nothing and I still have 4 unread posts.

Discussions 4 unread.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussions No posts.png

Maarten

Administrator

@vanmierlo@erikm

Our team ran a repair tool to fix the message count issue on the General Discussion board. 

Please take a moment to review the unread count and let me know if it occurs in other boards as well. 

Thanks, 

I recall seeing them in 8-bit

erik

I currently have 16 ghost posts in the 8 bit MCU section, 1 in Interface, 1 in Other, and 9 in Simplicity Studio. I no longer have one in General Discussions. I'm sure I have more in other subfora, but I have many really unread messages there as well, so I can't tell at the moment.

Administrator

Thank you for your patience with this. We have repaired the boards you have provided me with.

Please take a moment to review and let me know if there is anything else that I can assist with through this case. 

if Caspar appears again we'll let you know

erik
Highlighted

That didn't take too long. Today I have 2 ghosts in 8 bit MCU and 1 in this General Discussions subforum.