The worlds best kept secret is.....................

[ Edited ]

The best kept secret ever is the price drop on some of the kits, ok I can see why you dont want to part with a WG STK for under $30 but seeing as its on the main site people might notice?

It might be a good idea to put the price in much smaller writing so people cant see it, I shudder to think how many will fly out the door if this news gets out!

I will do my best to keep this secret erm secret Robot tongue. But seriously why isnt this all over the internet? The prices are a utter steal, if these are not a mistake then its a bit sad that you have to go looking around to find them, I am surprised you tube sites and forums like EEV BLOG have not had a few posts on them to let the guys know. These kind of channels have a huge following and a few words from people like Dave gets people buying things, really sorry if this is a blatant attempt to teach granny to suck the eggs but I dont get why your so shy about spreading the Gospel far and wide via other channels.

Give me the nod if I am allowed to go spreading this over the places i visit, I am pretty well known on alot of forums and channels so I tend not to be accused of spamming.

Very sad to see a product thats so great not being plastered over every nook and cranny of the internet, at the current prices even the no money hobby brigade can afford these boards!!

T that end I will dust off the money box and go get me a new WG STK!! In fact at that price I might go and get 2!

Administrator

Re: The worlds best kept secret is.....................

It isn't a secret and we will be sharing the news more broadly. Please feel free to spread the word with other you think would be interested in the various EFM32 kits!

Hi

I was only teasing you, I think the price is absolutely outstanding!! I will certainly go spread this around the sites I visit. They were good value at the old price but now its a no brainer for people looking for a ARM dev board. Even Farnel who are well known robbers have them at a good price!

LG

Is this discussion about these?

SLWSTK6200A, SLWSTK6201A and SLWSTK6202A;__

at 300$ apiece?

Or perhaps I have been spoiled by the Chinese!

Highlighted

Thehillbilly wrote:

Is this discussion about these?

SLWSTK6200A, SLWSTK6201A and SLWSTK6202A;__

at 300$ apiece?

Or perhaps I have been spoiled by the Chinese!

I think everyone is refering to  the EFM8 and EFM32 Starter kits priced at $29.99 on most of the e-commerce sites such as Digi-Key, Mouser and Farnell.