Accepted Solution

WT32i keep audio connection

Hello,

I work with a WT32i as a audio receiver module connected over I2S to a DSP of an audio system. One requirement to my system is that it should continue to play if I loose connection for a moment (for example if I leave the room/car/ house). It should reconnect automatically and in the best case continue to play (this last case could be an issue of the audio source...).

How can I set the WT32i to be connected automatically if it was connected once with my device?

Thank you and best regards,

gribare

Re: WT32i keep audio connection

Hello,

For this purpose, you might find useful SET CONTROL RECOMMEND command, introduced in iWrap 6.

Detailed information about this command (description, configuration and examples) you will find in the iWRAP User's Guide (chapter 6.88 on page 188), available here.

Regards,

Bartosz

Thank you very much, that is what I was searching for! I did not find it in the iWrap version 6.0.0... I will test it now.

Best regards,

gribare

Hello,

If your module has an old iWRAP 6.0.0 software, you can easily upgrade it to the latest one, using package (containing firmware images, necessary tools and instructions) available at our website:

https://www.bluegiga.com/en-US/download/?file=ow2yycWOSjSDPWfdrb817A&title=iWRAP5.x%2520and%2520iWRA...

Regards,

Bartosz

Thank you very much for your helpful answer! I am now on the way to install the new firmware, but I am not shure which one I should use from the 4 available: aptx or aptxII? What is the difference and is there somewhere a information about that?

Thank you and best regards,

gribare

Highlighted

If you use just the regular firmware, you should update your module with build 1022 (apt-x and apt-x ll are additional licences).

More information about various firmware builds you can find in the iWRAP comparison document, available at our website:

https://www.bluegiga.com/en-US/download/?file=3-E5a_tbQTiWtyxB6tXKQA&title=Compare%2520iWRAP%2520Sof...

Regards,

Bartosz