- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
09-14-2017 01:30 AM
I am using BLE112 for my application,
as I known, the default boot loader inside the BLE112 is configured as: 57600 bps, flow control enable.
Unfortunately my hardware did not support flow control.
may I ask:
1. How can I change boot loader uart baudrate and disable flow control on it.
2. If step 1 is Ok, I can use CC debugger to re-flash the BLE112. After re-flashing, can I run Device firmware upgrade without flow control?
I tried to re-configured uart in hardware.xml like:
<usart channel="1" alternate="1" baud="115200" endpoint="api" mode="packet" flow="false"/>
It only effect with the application, not the boot loader
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-15-2017 03:06 AM - edited 09-15-2017 03:06 AM
for configuring bootloader UART settings there is a dedicated setting <uartboot>. For more details, see the Bluetooth Smart Module Configuration Guide.