Accepted Solution

Hello i got a question for layout guideline.

Hello,

I have been looking the BGM12x and BGM11s datasheets. In the 6. Layout Guidelines, the last picture in Figure 6.1, the reset pin is connected to the upper right pad, so I do not know what this means. One more question.
The two figures in Figure 6.1 show that there is a copper clearance area for the module's internal antenna. In the last figure, when designing an external antenna, does it not have to have a copper clearance area?
Also, as an example of connector type antenna, can it be changed to PCB pattern antenna?
Finally, where can I get the FPU example using the BGM series?

Regards,

Rocky

DO NOT believe that the place is the top. When you look up, there be a higher place.

Re: Hello i got a question for layout guideline.

The reset is routed out to a push button for external hard reset option on Figure 1 in the BGM12x datasheet.

The copper clearance area is required for the proper operation of the internal antenna. Using external antenna this copper clearance area is not needed. 

The RF output of the BGM12x SiP module can also be connected to a printed antenna of course. 

Re: Hello i got a question for layout guideline.

thank you for your detail response!
DO NOT believe that the place is the top. When you look up, there be a higher place.