BGM121 spi slave example?

We are connecting the BGM121 as a spi slave to an MCU on our board.  Is there an example project to get started with this?  Thanks.

Re: BGM121 spi slave example?

Hi,

Not for the BGM1xx products but you see if there's some MCU project for this, the Pearl Gecko has essentially the same peripherals as the EFR32.

Regards,

Tiago

How can I find these projects?  In Simplicity Studio I only see projects for the SLWSTK6102A.

Also, can you point me to a link for the BGM121 reference manual?

Hi,

Just add a pearl gecko device on the Solutions tab, then if you select it (and assuming you have the MCU SDK installed) you will see all the examples there.

The API reference manual for EFR32 is the first document you see in the launcher view when you select an EFR32 device and select the Bluetooth SDK as the working SDK.

Regards,

Tiago

Ok, I must be missing something here.  When I click on the "Solutions" tab there are options for custom solution, automotive, healthcare, etc.  Nothing about pearl gecko.

EFR32 device is selected.  "preferred" SDK is Bluetooth SDK v2.1.1.0

First document in the launcher is AN0822 Simplicity Studio User's guide.

Ok apparently Simplicity Studio had become corrupted because after installing the MCU SDK I could no longer build any GCC projects.  After reinstalling I now see the API references but I am not sure which one I need. There is an EFR Blue Gecko 1, EFR Blue Gecko 12 and EFR Blue Gecko 13 link on that page.  Which one is for the BGM121 module?  Also, these are software manuals but I was hoping to find a reference manual for the chip itself.