- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
03-18-2017 03:07 AM
The Blue Gecko application for Android has been updated and contains the following features:
- Over-the-Air firmware update for Blue Geckos
- Attribute Protocol MTU change feature added
- Connection interval change feature added
- Refresh GATT services feature added
- Bug fixes and improvements
The application is available in the Google Play store and the source code in the documentation
and software download pages.
Let us know your feedback and any features you would like to see in the application.
The iOS version is also being updated and available soon.
03-28-2017 03:20 AM
I downloaded the file from menu
"Blue Gecko Software Downloads" -> "Silicon Labs' Android Application for Blue Gecko"
but it is old version 1.2 from Apr-2016
Is the link correct?
04-19-2017 02:22 AM
The source code for 1.3 doesn't seem to be available.
We're working on it. There's some issues related to the source code distribution (not the source itself) that need to be sorted out first.