TPS2104DBVR:Obtainable positive and negative output of the ideal diode circuit ??? Why ?

Re: TPS2104DBVR:Obtainable positive and negative output of the ideal diode circuit ??? Why ?

I can tell you that you don't have the right to remove others' posts as a spam and that is not a responsible behavior.

Re: TPS2104DBVR:Obtainable positive and negative output of the ideal diode circuit ??? Why ?

maryzhu wrote:

I can tell you that you don't have the right to remove others' posts as a spam and that is not a responsible behavior.

The post was clearly off topic. It had nothing to do with a Silicon Labs 8-bit microcontroller, or indeed any SiLabs device, and as such was properly moved.

Further, since erikm has gained the state of moderator, that means exactly that he does have that right.

But as I have said before, don't feed this troll. And as far as I'm concerned he can be blocked.

Highlighted

I do not think the comment was specifically directed at me, I think it meant "nobody has the right to delete what i post wherever I post it"

erik