No rule to make target `C:/SiliconLabs/SimplicityStudio/v4/developer/sdks/8051/v4.0.4/Device/shared/

This project has not changed since I last opened it. But now I am getting this error. I found something in the forums, pointed to updating the SDK. So I uninstalled / reinstalled the 8051 SDK, same error.

Project is attached. Thank you.

Re: No rule to make target `C:/SiliconLabs/SimplicityStudio/v4/developer/sdks/8051/v4.0.4/Device/sha

I've been able to determine that the problem with that error may be the path. 

... V4.0.4/Device/... does not exist on my computer.

But

... V4.0.7/Device/... does.

I have been looking through all of the tool settings and the make file, and I don't see anything that is pointing to the 4.0.4 directory. 

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Re: No rule to make target `C:/SiliconLabs/SimplicityStudio/v4/developer/sdks/8051/v4.0.4/Device/sha

hi @dan-meeks,

You can click Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Board/Part/SDK to select the correct SDK. Or re-import the projects.

Thanks

Highlighted

I've already done that. I also uninstalled/reinstalled the 8051 SDK.

For now I've created a new directory structure called V4.0.7 and copied everything from the V4.0.4 folder into it, and it compiles. But of course that's a band-aid.

How can I fix that path which is apparently the error? It's looking for V4.0.4 but that path does not exist, and I can't find any place in properties that points to that path.