Capacitive Sense Library - v1.2 is now available!

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that version 1.2 of the capacitive sense library is now available.  We had already addressed all the issues listed in Capacitive Sense Library - Update and Known Issues in version 1.1 of the library, released late last year.  Here are the changes for version 1.2:

• Added support for EFM8SB1 devices.
  • Improved C8051F99x memory usage so 13 channels can now be used with the library, rather than the previous limit of 3.

In addition, we've added support for the capacitive sense library to Configurator, making it even easier to use.

See the updated AN0828 and AN0829 for more information.

The new library, Configurator, and application notes are available with Simplicity Studio v3 - www.silabs.com/simplicity-studio.

~Tabi

Tabitha Parker
MCU Applications and Support Manager
Silicon Laboratories

Re: Capacitive Sense Library - v1.2 is now available!

hi,

I am working on EFM8SB1 controller. I am interfacing cap touch slider  so how i download Capacitive Sense Library - v1.2. because i am getting error to include SliderLibrary.h, SliderConfige.h, SliderConfige.c

thank you

Tabitha wrote:

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that version 1.2 of the capacitive sense library is now available.  We had already addressed all the issues listed in Capacitive Sense Library - Update and Known Issues in version 1.1 of the library, released late last year.  Here are the changes for version 1.2:

• Added support for EFM8SB1 devices.
  • Improved C8051F99x memory usage so 13 channels can now be used with the library, rather than the previous limit of 3.

In addition, we've added support for the capacitive sense library to Configurator, making it even easier to use.

See the updated AN0828 and AN0829 for more information.

The new library, Configurator, and application notes are available with Simplicity Studio v3 - www.silabs.com/simplicity-studio.

~Tabi

Highlighted

Re: Capacitive Sense Library - v1.2 is now available!

Hi supriya

Do you check the version of your Capsense library?

Do you add the library into your project?

Maybe you could try a Capsense sample code provided by Silabs and comparing it with your own project and know what's wrong happened.

Denver

WeiguoLu