- Silicon Labs Community
- Welcome and Announcements
- Silicon Labs Knowledge Base
- 8-bit MCU
- 32-bit MCU
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
- Other Products Category
- Optical/RH/Temp Sensor
- Other Products
- Hardware and Software Tools
- Simplicity Studio and Software
- General Discussions and Suggestions
- Chinese Forum
- Software Libraries
- Development Kits
- Reference Designs
- Third Party Tools
- White Papers
- Official Blog of Silicon Labs
- Chinese Blog
08-12-2017 04:44 PM
i am using the efm32pg12 slstk3402A and i want to use the emwin library for the 128x128 sharp memory lcd.
1) i dont see any example\demo in the simplicity, attached.
2) is there an emwin example i can start with?
08-14-2017 02:55 AM
You can refer to AN0048, this application note is for Giant Gecko device but it can be changed to EFM32PG12.
10-14-2017 03:18 PM
as i said before, i would like to use emwin with the Pearl gecko mcu.
so i thought it would be faster to use a GG watch demo (an0048) and port it to PG.
after reviewing the an0918.0 and starting to port the GG watch demo (emwin) to PG it seems that there are alot of errors when i build and i think that alot of changes need to be done.
i would very much appreciate if you could upload an emwin example that runs on a PG (an0048 or something else).